Sunday, June 1, 2008

Don't let me be Misunderstood



Don't let me be misunderstood

People do you understand me now
If sometimes I feel a little mad
Don't you know no one alive can always be an angle
When things go wrong I seem a little sad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

You know sometime, I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide
Sometimes it seem that all I have is worry
And then you're bound to see my other side
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

If I seem edgy, I want you to know
That I never mean to take it out on you
Life has its problems and I get more than my share
But that's one thing I never mean to do
I don't mean it

People, don't you know I'm only human
Don't you know I have faults like any one
But sometimes I find myself alone regretting
Some little thing, some foolish thing that I have done
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Don't let me be misunderstood
I'm just someone whose intentions are good
Don't let me be misunderstood
Don't let me be misunderstood

something to put our mind at ease.. a song by western legend, akhi Yusuf Islam.. kena dgn mood nad la ni.. dont know la.. *sigh

yg kurang sama perbaiki, yg silap sama maafkan, jurang yg jauh kembali dktkan kerana Dia, insyaALlah..

manusia sibuk menuntut hak msg2.. marah? siapa yg lbh lyk mrh.. ape hak kita, sdg kita lupe.. pada diri kita sndri, masih byk lg hak Dia yg x kita tunaikan.. justeru knape kita marah bila manusia lain x tunaikan yg kita anggap sbg hak kita.. sdg kita sndri masih mengabaikan yg jauh lbh besar dari itu..

terbaca kata seorg hamba Allah.. :

Belajarlah malu dengan Allah
kerana kita masih tak sedar yang pejam celik kita penuh dengan nikmat, yang bangun tidur kita penuh dengan nikmat, yang makan minum kita penuh dengan nikmat. Belajarlah malu dengan Allah. Muhasabahlah diri..

No comments: